Application & Interview Information
- Go to https://www.myinterfase.com/bristol/student/ and apply. Fill in the required fields and select "Disney only" and the semester you wish to work in the Disney College Program. Phone interviews are held the semester before placement. Any updated information from Disney will be forwarded to you by registering with Co-op.
- Attend an on-campus e-presentation information. Information will be sent directly to you.
- To apply to Disney, a link to the Disney College Program can be found on the Cooperative Education student site or go directly to www.disneycollegeprogram.com and follow all Disney requirements.
- If you are contacted for an interview, the Disney College Program will notify the Co-op Office when a job offer is made. You will receive a letter from Disney as to whether or not you have been hired. Letters are sent generally within 2 weeks following the interviews.
- Make sure you follow the directions on your Disney letter and send in all required forms. Failure to do so may result in changes in your assignment. If you choose not to attend, please let Disney College Recruiting office know.
- For further information contact the Cooperative Education Office, K123, 508-678-2811, ext. 2407.