The mission of the Eileen T. Farley Learning Resources Center is to contribute to teaching and learning at the College by:
1. Developing, maintaining, organizing and making accessible a collection of resources that supports the curriculum and meets the needs of students, faculty and staff.
2. Teaching information literacy skills and knowledge.
3. Providing a physical environment conducive to accessing information, imparting information literacy, learning, studying, and maintaining a collection of print resources.
4. Providing library services designed to meet the information needs of the College community.
5. Collaborating with faculty in an effort to ensure the effective collection and use of library resources.
6. Serving as an educational and cultural resource for the communities in the college’s service areas.