How you can benefit
How you can benefit from participating in a BCC Adult Basic Education (ABE) and English for Speakers of Other Language (ESOL) program:
Learners have achieved both personal and professional goals through their participation in Adult Basic Education (ABE) or English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes.
- gained confidence in themselves as learners,
- earned their General Educational Development (GED) diploma,
- continued on to training programs or college certificate and degree programs of their choice,
- gained the skills to help their children with school work,
- learned to read, which has helped them as parents, workers, consumers and citizens,
- enriched their lives through learning about topics in health, science and social studies,
- developed clearer education and career goals,
- successfully gained employment,
- gained leadership skills through their participation on Health Teams and Student Advisory groups
Learn about the financial benefits to earning your GED and accessing your new opportunities. You can earn more. Take a look at Adult Education Pay Rates:
Read some individual success stories.
See what our graduates have to say.