High School Equivalency Test practice
If you have been out of school for some time or if you had difficulty with your studies while you were in school, we would strongly encourage you to enroll in some formal study before you take the High School Equivalency Testing exam. To learn about your options for classes, visit Before You Enroll.
If you feel you are ready to test but want to practice with High School Equivalency Testing-type questions before testing, you can visit one of the following sites:
- Bristol Community College Learning Center - Go to High School Equivalency Testing Preparation
- McGraw-Hill Online Learning Center - Go to the Student Center.
- Steck-Vaughn Adult Education
- American Council on Education -Under “Programs & Services”, select “GED Testing Service”
- 4 Tests - Click on GED on the menu.