Medical Billing and Coding Online
Classes begin every semester and will be completed online, from your home or office, on your schedule. Instructions to access your online course will be provided in the online course space for each course after your registration is completed.
Certificate prerequisite: Completion of all 6 courses.
This series of six (6) on-line courses includes basic to advanced on-line medical coding and is open to individuals interested in gaining insurance coding skills for an entry-level position, to the coder who desires educational enrichment through earning CEUs, and to the coder who is preparing for one of the certification exams available through various organizations.
Unless you already have equivalent experience, courses should be taken in the order listed.
- Health Care Terminology
- Fundamentals of Disease Anatomy and Physiology
- CPT Procedural Coding
- Healthcare Reimbursements
- Advanced Coding
How to Register
- Mail the registration form to the Enrollment Center, 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720 OR
- Visit the Enrollment Center, Commonwealth College Center, Fall River Campus, 777 Elsbree Street OR
- Fax a completed registration form to BCC at 508.730.3255
- For more information call the Center for Workforce and Community Education 508-678-2811 ext. 2154.