Configuring your Android device
Instructions for Motorola RAZR, RAZR MAXX, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Bionic, and other devices that use the Corporate Sync option.
- 1. To add an Exchange account using Corporate Sync, tap the App menu located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- 2. Select the My Accounts app.
a. If this icon is missing, touch App menu filter (located at the top of the screen) and touch All apps.
- 3. Select Add account at the bottom of the screen.
- 4. On the Setup Accounts Screen touch Corporate Sync.
- 5. On the next screen, enter the following information and touch Next:
- 6. You will receive the following message. Click OK to continue.
- 7. Enter the information below and touch Next:
- 8. If the connection is successful, a screen will appear letting you know that your connection was successful. If you see this screen, touch Done to close the wizard.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the differences in Android Based Devices, the screens on your device may look different than the ones shown.