What are the benefits of becoming a CHP Scholar?
- A personalized and more challenging academic experience guided by a committed faculty mentor.
- Statewide recognition as a Commonwealth Honors Program Scholar.
- Honors credit and CHP Scholar designation on transcript.
- Special recognition at graduation.
- Rigorous preparation for transfer to competitive four-year programs.
- Enhanced attractiveness as a candidate to four-year transfer programs.
- Guaranteed admission into any other CHP at the state colleges and the University of Massachusetts if qualified for admission to the four-year institution.
- CHP Scholars receive a full scholarship for their last 15 credits of tuition and fees at the in-state rate. Receiving institutions also offer high-achieving students scholarships as well.