The One Card eAccounts system allows you to easily add Bristol $ to your card. In order to make a deposit, you will need to setup a stored payment method in the system. Once complete, you will be able to easily deposit funds, setup scheduled deposits, and use the Mobile Application to quickly make a deposit.
How to make a deposit and setup a Stored Payment Method:
To make a deposit and store the payment method in the system, follow all of the steps below.
- Login to the eAccounts system with your accessBCC username and password.
- Click the +Add Money link under your Bristol$ account balance.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit and click Next.
- Enter your credit Card number, Expiration, Date, CVV number, and billing information.
- Click Next
- Click Make Deposit
- To store this payment method in the system, follow the steps below.
- Click the check box next to Save this payment method.
- Enter a name in the Payment Method Alias field.
- If you would like to set this as your default payment method click the check box next to Set as default.
- To have a copy of the receipt sent to you via Email enter your Email address and click Send Receipt
How to make a deposit using the Mobile App:
PLEASE NOTE: In order to make a deposit the eAccounts Mobile App you must use the eAccounts web site to make an initial deposit. During the initial deposit, you will need to store your payment method for future use.
- Launch the eAccounts app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Login with your accessBCC Username and Password.
- Touch the Deposit button.
- Select the Stored Payment Method that you would like to use.
- Enter an amount
- Touch the Make Deposit button.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure delivery of Email receipts, please be sure to allow email@example.com through your SPAM filter.