Lost or stolen cards
To report your card lost or stolen, you can login to the accessBCC One Card eAccounts site 24 hours a day 7 days a week. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Using a Web Browser:
- Go to http://www.bristolcc.edu/onecardonline or click the One Card tab from within accessBCC.
- Enter your accessBCC Username and Password to access your account.
- Click the Card Services link at the topo of the window.
- Click Deactivate Card.
- Using the Mobile Application:
- Launch the eAccounts app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Login with your accessBCC Username and Password
- Touch the Lost Card button.
- Touch the Deactivate Card button at the bottom of the screen.
If you prefer to call the college, you can contact the accessBCC ONE CARD Office during normal business hours. To report lost or stolen cards outside of normal business hours contact the Campus Police office.
accessBCC ONE CARD office
(508) 678.2811 x.2080
(508) 678.2811 x.2218
Once reported, your card will be deactivated so that it can no longer be used. You will then need to obtain a replacement card at the accessBCC ONE CARD office.
A replacement fee of $10.00 will be charged for lost, stolen, misplaced, or damaged cards.
For security reasons, cards reported lost or stolen over the phone cannot be reactivated. If you have reported your card lost or stolen over the phone, you must obtain a new card at the accessBCC ONE CARD office.