Volunteer Service Awards
BCC President’s Volunteer Service Awards
The BCC President’s Volunteer Service Awards was established to recognize the tremendous contributions of BCC students in their local communities, encouraging citizens to live a life of service. "We encourage you to take a look around, be inspired and take positive action the changes the world.”
Individual Award Criteria
- Must be a current, enrolled student at Bristol Community College.
- Complete a minimum of 100 hours of unpaid service at a local non-profit, community organization, or government agency.
- All hours must be completed within a 12-month period (April 1 of the previous academic year through April 1 of the current academic year).
Please submit a completed application, electronically, no later than 4 p.m. on Monday, April 2, 2018, to receive credit for your service. The form can be found by clicking here: https://goo.gl/forms/SnJbqH9hb2maR4ki2.
Student Club Award Criteria
- Must be a Club made of current, enrolled students at Bristol Community College
- The club must be an approved and active student club with BCC’S Office of Student Life
- Complete a minimum of 200 hours (total, as a club) of unpaid service at a local non-profit, community organization, or government agency.
- Each club member who contributes to the total number of community service hours must have served 25 hours or more.
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 13:00:00 GMT
CLEP Testing-Fall River-Saturday, October 21, 2017-92623-Room G218 (10/21/2017)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 17:00:00 GMT