Cooperative Education at Bristol Community College is an academic internship program which connects you to employers in a supervised work environment related to your major.
Interns work approximately 150 hours per semester (10 to 15 hours per week) and participate in a one hour per week professional development course (CED 210 or CED 220). Click here to view the entire list of Student Responsibilities.
Cooperative Education Benefits
- Earn 3 credits towards your degree (link to excel spreadsheet)
- Receive one-on-one placement assistance
- Confirm long-term academic and career goals
- Develop marketable skills and a competitive resume
- Integrate classroom theory with real-life experience
- Establish contacts and references with employers in your field
How to Qualify
- GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Have earned at least 27 credits towards your degree
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 13:00:00 GMT
CLEP Testing-Fall River-Saturday, October 21, 2017-92623-Room G218 (10/21/2017)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 17:00:00 GMT