- Provides full text coverage of the following national (U.S.) newspapers:
- Christian Science Monitor, The (01/03/95 – Present)
- USA Today (02/01/02 – Present)
- Washington Post, The (01/01/03 – Present)
- Wall Street Journal (01/03/95 to Present)
- Newspaper Source also contains selected full text for 260 regional U.S. newspapers; 26 international newspapers; 19 newswires and newspaper columns; and 35 TV and radio news transcripts.
Search the full text of The New York Times (starting in 1985).
- Provides full text coverage for the following newspapers:
- Historical Boston Globe (1872 – 1923)
- Historical New York Times (1851 – 2003)
- Boston Globe; Boston, Mass. (1980 – current)
Full text news database of articles from hundreds of regional, national, and world newspapers; more than 400 magazines and journals and over 600 newsletters. Also provides full text transcripts from television and radio news shows as well as political transcripts. (The Providence Journal newspaper is indexed here with full text articles from 1994 to the present.)