Apply to Graduate
Bristol students can now apply to graduate in June of 2019.
You are eligible to apply to graduate from Bristol if you have completed 90% of your program. You can graduate at the end of the Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters. the Commencement ceremony is held at the end of the Spring semester only, and on the Fall River Campus.
You can apply by logging into your accessBCC account and click the link for "Apply to Graduate."
Fill out the application, and you'll be on your way to Commencement. The deadline to apply to graduate is March 29, 2019.
To check on the status of your application, click the "View Application to Graduate Status" link in your accessBCC account. Review the steps to apply to graduate below for more information.
Steps to Apply to Graduate
- Log into accessBCC
- Select Apply to Graduate from the Student Quick links
- Select your most recent registration term from the drop down menu and click Submit
- Select your program or certificate you wish to graduate from and click Submit. If you do not see your program or certificate listed, please email the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.
- If you wish to graduate from more than one of the programs listed, you will need to repeat these steps and apply for each program separately
- Select Term: Spring 2019 from the drop down graduation date menu and click Submit
- Indicate if you will be attending Commencement on June 1, 2019 and click Continue
- Select or update your name as you wish it to appear on the diploma or certificate and click Continue
- Verify the name is correct and click Continue
- Select or update your most recent address and click Continue
- Verify the address is correct and click Continue
- Review the graduation application summary and click Submit Request
Steps to review your Graduation Status Online
- Log into accessBCC
- Select the Student Services tab
- On the right half of the screen, under Student-Self Service, select Click here to…
- Select Student Records link
- Select View Application to Graduate link
Forms and Resources