Cooperative Education at Bristol Community College is an academic internship program which connects you to employers in a supervised work environment related to your major.
Interns work approximately 150 hours per semester (10 to 15 hours per week) and participate in a one hour per week professional development course (CED 210 or CED 220).
- View the entire list of Student Responsibilities
- View the Co-op Elective or Requirement by Program
- Internship Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
Cooperative Education Benefits
- Earn 3 credits towards your degree
- Receive one-on-one placement assistance
- Confirm long-term academic and career goals
- Develop marketable skills and a competitive resume
- Integrate classroom theory with real-life experience
- Establish contacts and references with employers in your field
How to Qualify
- GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Have earned at least 27 credits towards your degree
Apply now to participate in Cooperative Education and Internships at Bristol Community College! Hear from students who have participated in Co-Op at Bristol in the videos below.