Apply to Graduate
Starting February 1, 2018, you are eligible to apply to graduate from BCC if you have completed 90% of your program. You can graduate at the end of the Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters. Commencement is held at the end of the Spring semester on the Fall River Campus.
You can apply by logging into your accessBCC account and click the link for "Apply to Graduate." Fill out the application, and you'll be on your way to Commencement.
To check on the status of your application, click the "View Application to Graduate Status" link in your accessBCC account.
Forms and Resources
Bristol Community College honors graduating students for academic excellence and significant contributions to the College. This event is free for the college community and their guests.
Faculty and staff are eligible for the Silver Shield and the Sceptre and Scroll awards. Please consider recognizing a faculty or staff member by nominating them for one of these service awards.
To inquire about submitting a nomination, email us at CollegeAwards@BristolCC.edu.
Student Awards Forms
- Awards Ceremony Criteria
- Student Clubs 2017-18
- Bronze Shield Award Nomination Form 2018
- Curriculum Award for Perseverence and Growth Nomination Form 2018
- Curriculum Award for High Academic Achievement 2018
- Silver Shield Award Faculty and Staff Nomination Form 2018
- Silver Shield Award Student Nomination Form 2018
- Sceptre and Scroll Recipients 1968-2017
- Sceptre and Scroll Faculty Staff Nomination Form 2018
- Sceptre and Scroll Student Nomination Form 2018
Are You a Singer?
Would you like to sing the National Anthem at the BCC Commencement 2018 ceremony?
The auditions will be on Wednesday, April 4, 2018 from 1:30 - 3 p.m. in the G-Building Cafeteria/Stage.
See you there!