Statistical Profile of Connect colleges
From Economic Impact Report/Connect, 2003:
- The five campuses of Connect enroll over 35,000 students, 83% of which come from southeastern Massachusetts.
- In the past five years, the five campuses have graduated over 20,000 students with associate, bachelors, and graduate degrees.
- The five campuses employ over 9,500 people, ranking collectively as the 2nd largest employer in the region.
- Taken together, they spend over $300 million on goods and services, with over 60% of those expenditures in southeastern Massachusetts.
- The Connect institutions have an estimated total economic impact of $750 million, mainly in southeastern Massachusetts.