e-Portfolio Submission Guidelines
If portfolio faculty wish to submit student portfolios electronically (i.e. e-portfolios), we recommend adhering to a few guidelines to assist those doing the assessment. The goal is fewer documents and more efficient reading. Please:
- Have students save/compile their portfolio into a single document or blog entry.
- If saved as a document, please have students include their last name within the file name (e.g. Nadeau’s final portfolio).
- To ensure saved documents will be accessible, have students save as one of the following file types: .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .odt, or .PDF.
- To ensure blog entries are legible, have students give consideration to design elements such as type size, background color, and contrast.
- Have students label each paper with the name of the assignment.
- Consider creating a single document containing all of the instructor’s assignments.
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 16:45:00 GMT