- Application fee for Massachusetts Residents: $10 (The application fee is waived for online applicants.)
- Application fee for non-residents: $35
- Application fees are non-refundable
- Massachusetts Residents (MA)*: $24/credit (Set by the Massachusetts of Higher Education)
- Non-Massachusetts Residents and International Students: $230/credit
- Auditing a course is 50% of tuition
- College Fees**: $170/credit
- Student Support Fee (non-refundable): $37
- Instructional Support Fee***: $9 and up
- Student Health Insurance**** (Spring 2018): $1,143.00
- Auditing a course is 50% of college fees and instructional support fee
* Some Rhode Island areas will qualify for Massachusetts Resident in-state tuition and fee rates under the New England Regional Student Program. See Admissions for more details.
** Portion of the College Fee (mandatory charge) is collected from all students and used to pay for general college operations not funded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. These include, but are not limited to, instructional computer equipment, educational supplies, audiovisual aids, library books, and laboratory supplies.
*** The college also charges an Instructional Support Fee for courses with high technology, materials, or human resource costs. These fees range from $9 and up. Please consult the academic catalog for details on specific courses.
**** Please note that an insurance fee for the academic year is applicable for all students taking nine or more credits who do not have health insurance coverage. Students who have insurance coverage may waive this fee by completing a waiver form.