BCC Women's Center
The mission of the Women’s Center at Bristol Community College is to empower women through advocacy and education. In organizing and facilitating programs, workshops, lectures, and seminars aimed at improving self-esteem, developing leadership skills, promoting diversity, and raising awareness about women’s and gender issues, the Center commits itself to the support and progress of all students in their personal, academic and future job needs.
While a virtual space at the present time, in the near future, the Women’s Center will offer students:
- One on one counseling and group counseling with a trained professional.
- Support and referrals to community organizations for survivors of sexual and intimate partner violence.
- Bystander prevention training workshops for students, faculty, and staff.
- Bi-weekly women’s group centered on timely topics selected and facilitated by student workshop leaders.
- Speakers and discussion panels on topics that relate to women.
- Multicultural events that celebrate women.
Get the latest information about the Women's Center on our Facebook page.