How do I get my Registration PIN?
- You will receive your Registration PIN when you meet with your Academic Advisor.
Who is my Advisor?
Follow the instructions below to find out who your advisor is:
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information
- Select Summer or Fall 2017 and click Submit
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
- You should also check out Degree Works; it will help you to prepare for your advising meeting.
How do I make an appointment?
BCC advisors can be found at all of our campuses. Where's yours?
My Advisor is the Fall River Advising Center:
Click here to get started making an appointment online, then follow these steps. PLEASE NOTE: This is for the Fall River Campus only:
- Login in using your BCC Student ID # as your Login and your home Zip Code as your Password
- DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Select Service > Advising > Fall River
- Choose an available date
- Select an available block of time that fits your schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the Fall River Campus only
My Advisor is the New Bedford Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the New Bedford Advising Center, please call: 774.357.4000
My Advisor is the Attleboro Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the Attleboro Advising Center, please call: 774.357.3527
My Advisor is the Taunton Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the Taunton Advising Center, please call: 774.357.3767
I only have my Advisor's Name:
To make an appointment with a faculty or staff member, please go directly to their office. They will have a sign-up sheet located outside of their office with their available times and dates for advising appointments. Please click on the BCC campus directory to locate their office.